Esp-32 low power voltage measure

I decided to implement a better way to measure voltage. Until now I simply use a voltage divider into an analogue input. Since it is permanently active I had to use high resistances (1m+1m). Derryn used FETs to turn the dividers on/off which uses very little power for a very short time so a much lower resistance is required. I am now using this approach where I need to measure three different voltages. You can see DDerryn’s schematics on page 2.

Here is my first ugly first attempt it looks now (just a POC).

This is what I put in discord:
I finally decided how to put everything together, and took one 2N7002 out to solder on the sot23 carrier that I have. Does not fit... finding the exact datasheet (2N7002W) I now see that it is actually a sot323, so 0.65mm pitch rather than 0.95mm. The back side of my sot23 carrier has 0.5mm pitch mounting so I kind-of soldered onto it. I think it will work. [later] It works. For the sot323 device, I used the 0.5mm adapter, flooding all 5 tracks with solder, on both sides, then separating the G/S tracks with a flick of the iron. Ugly but works reliably. Measured the current when off and it is about 3-4nA, so very good. Uses about 1.2mA when on. Next I will see if I can drive two P-channel FETs from the same N-channel FET. [even later] Added a second P-channel directly connected to the gate of the first. Seems to work.

To be continued.

This is the same circuit as before but a bit more delicate. I already know how to do this better(1) but this is how it looks now (and it works too).
The SMDs are at the top, L to R: LDO, N-chan, P-chan, P-chan.
The rat’s nest on the bottom uses fine wire-wrap wires. You can see the usual two caps below the LDO, and on the right you can see the two voltage dividers (10k+10k) that go to the top sockets (two two white wires).
(1) had a few tries of going dead-bug with these tiny devices. One problem is that unless I do the soldering quickly whatever is on the other side of the plate drops off…
Time to learn to design a PCB. (edited)

After spending a bit of time with KiCAD I now have an initial schematics:
Still rough but something to work with.

The project is now in github at:
ESP8266Lib/examples/eyal/esp32/ESP32-eyal at master · makehackvoid/ESP8266Lib · GitHub