3D Printing hacker passport stamps for BSidesCBR!

We forgot to order a stamp for BSidesCBR 2018 (for stamping hacker passports).

I might be able to give this a go tomorrow night but if anyone wanted to play with it tonight, we need something that stamps: “BSidesCBR 2018”. We should also do an MHV one! And Infosect, as they’ve test & tagged a bunch of our soldering irons and have offered to do some of our other gear as well :slight_smile:

I might be able to get some interesting artwork or STLs from other BSidesCBR folk soon.

BSidesCBR artwork so far: 2018stamp.svg.zip (15.8 KB)

The text is a bit fine so I’m not sure how well they will print, especially the MHV one.
but worth a try.

Stamps 2018-04-11.zip (1.2 MB)

2 Likes

Could we get a bit of rubber and mill the design into it? Then glue the rubber to a printed handle? @tpack

1 Like

So here’s what ec0 put together after using OpenSCAD for the first time in about 30mins flat: bsides2018_stamps.zip (1.1 MB)

Thanks @ian - you read my mind on the MHV one :slight_smile: I’ll see if I can get some vector artwork for https://www.infosectcbr.com.au/

It’s pretty fine so I don’t know what we can do with it yet: infosect vector.pdf (1.2 MB)

Yes absolutely - I think I have some suitable Lino like stuff ready to go. Next Tuesday night?

Cheers, Tony

Tony Pack
Mob: 0407742737